Becoming a mother is the most memorable and special moment for all women, and it is must for you to take care of yourself during pregnancy. In pregnancy, you should eat healthy and more food as you will require a diet of two people at that time. Besides this, one thing should also be done during pregnancy, and that is yoga. Yoga is an exercise from ancient time, and it is a holistic approach that will balance body and mind, and there are various yoga exercises for pregnant women.
During pregnancy women suffer from health as well as mental problems because of the change in their hormones and in order to solve this problem, yoga is the best thing you do. It will help you to relax your body and mind during pregnancy, and you will get relief from pains and mood swings during pregnancy. Here in this article I am going to tell you 3 yoga poses that should be done during pregnancy and will be beneficial for you and your baby:
1.Vakrasna or twisted pose
This is a simple yoga pose which is suitable during pregnancy. This yoga pose can be performing in the following way:
- Stretch your feet and sit straight and erect.
- While inhaling raise your arm and bring it to your shoulder level and your palms should facing downward.
- While exhaling, twist your upper portion of the body right and your hands and head should be on the same side. Remember to keep your knees straight.
- After that, inhale and come back to the original position. Repeat this to the other side.
This yoga exercise for pregnant women will massage your spine, legs, hands and neck and provide you relief from pain during pregnancy.
2.Utkatasana or Chair pose
Follow the above steps for doing this yoga exercises:
- For this yoga exercise for pregnant women pose, your pelvic and thigh should be straight.
- In next step, stand straight and keep your legs parallel to each other and your feet are apart.
- In next step, raise your arms and bring it to the shoulder level while inhaling and your palms should facing downward.
- After that, while exhaling acquires a position of squat and you will look like that you are sitting on a chair, but the chair is invisible in it.
- After that, inhaling raise slowly and get back to your original position and do this pose for three to four times.
3.Konasana or angle pose
- In this yoga pose, stand straight with feet are wide apart, and you can take the support of your house wall.
- Next step is to raise your hand and keep it straight, and your elbows are also straight. After that, while inhaling bend left and while exhaling come back to the original position.
This pose will make your tummy slim, and your weight remains under control.
One of the most important things you should keep in mind that you should consult a yoga expert before doing any kind of yoga pose during pregnancy and not to do with your own and do yoga under a supervision of yoga expert who will teach you the yoga poses for pregnant women.